Safe PaymentPay with the world’s most payment methods.
ConfidenceProtection covers your purchase and personal data.
Worldwide DeliveryFREE & fast shipping to over 200+ countries & regions.
HotlineTalk to help line for your question on +91 9717767854
3.92 Grams Certified 14 Mukhi Nepali Rudraksha Bead
Rudraksha Used - 14 Mukhi
Weight - 3.92 Grams
Dimension -27 mm x 20 mm x 15 mm
Origin - Nepal
Shape of Rudraksha - As Depicted
Treatment of Rudraksha - (None) 100% Natural
Code - BR-24128
Special Offer - Free Authenticity Certificate !!
14 Mukhi Rudraksha is found most rarely and it pleases Lord Shiva to give the wearer His company. It is the most precious divine thing Deva Mani. It awakens the sixth sense organ by which the wearer foresees the future happenings. Its wearer never fails in his decisions. Its wearer gets rid of all the calamities, miseries, worries. It provides the wearer safety and riches. It is a very powerful antidote for Saturn miseries and provides miraculous cures to several ailments. It is recommended to be worn on chest as a necklace, on forehead on third eye region or on right arm. It helps in achieving Moksha (salvation) from the world which is the essence of human life. The wearer of 14 Mukhi Rudraksha becomes divine and becomes dear to Lord Shiva.
WHAT IS A RUDRAKSHA ?
Rudraksha is a natural seed, found within the vibrant blue fruit of the evergreen Elaeocarpus Ganitrus, it is indigenous to the Himalayas across India and Nepal. It also flourishes in other areas of Southeast Asia, where the volcanic soil is conducive to its growth.
Rudraksha is formed by association of two words, “Rudra” & “Akash” Rudra is the name of lord Shiva. Akash means “Tear”. It is said that the planet of Rudraksha is originated from the tear drops of lord Shiva. As per the Vedic.
Rudraksha can nullify the effects of malefic planets to a great extent. Shastras say Rudraksha of nay Mukhis can never do any harm to the wearer unlike Navratnas. Which have to be carefully chosen. No other necklace or bead is auspicious & powerful as Rudraksha
Rudraksha came in different Mukhis or the clefts or furrows on the surface. Shastras speak of 1 to 14 Mukhis Rudraksha are used for astrological benefits. Each bead has a different effect on you, depending on the number of Mukhis it has. Each Rudraksha is very individualistic & has to be carefully matched with one’s horoscope for it to be beneficial.
Tantra, Yantra, Mantra has a very important place for Rudraksha. Vedas have given special weight-age to Rudraksha. As it is believed that Rudraksha has originated from the tears of lord Shiva.
Rudraksha have tremendous energy & power. Rudraksha is best known for its biomedical properties & in controlling stress, hypertension & blood pressure.
Rudraksha chain of 108 beads or 54 beads if worn or worshiped provides all types of benefits. Therefore, it is important that Rudraksha should be always respected & keeps pure. One should not touch with dirty hands & must be removed before entering the toilets. It is blessing to mankind.
Rudraksha one who wear on their bodies it is believed that can not be affected by sins. Even if one wear Rudraksha on his body, without doing worship & saying the sacred mantra does not get near any sinful deed or thought.
Rudraksha are worn for their specific benefits. These are much more powerful and can help to achieve wonders, if energized & empowered the write way.
Rudraksha of different Mukhis pleases the corresponding planets. It may be sufficient to go in for only those Mukhis who ruling planets, cause malefic effects.
HOW RUDRAKSHA HEALING WORKS
Dr. Roys research confirmed that the healing powers of Rudraksha beads flow from their electro-magnetic properties. When Rudraksha beads are placed over the heart, they act to stabilize the heart beat. Similar to magnets, the beads work on the principle of Dynamic Polarity. Blood circulation and heart beat automatically induce a magnetic field around the body and particularly the heart region. Depending on the polarity and intensity of this induced magnetic field, Rudraksha beads transmit subtle electrical and inductive impulses with opposing polarity and intensity. Accordingly, a proportionate balancing force is exerted on the heart to regulate it if it starts beating above or below normal rates. This action helps to ensure ideal blood circulation in the body.
The human body is a complex bio-electronic circuit comprised of the Central Nervous System and the organs and functions it regulates.
Rough Pattern of current induced by magnetic field in the body. Red shows highest induced currents, Blue the lowest. Rough Pattern of current induced by electric field in the body. Streamlined blood flow has a powerful rejuvenating impact on this circuit and serves to prevent stress-related disorders caused by the damaging effects of excess energy on neurons and neurotransmitters. In essence, Rudraksha beads help bring about the well-known relaxation response which is the ultimate goal of meditation, yoga, tai chi, biofeedback, and countless other Alternative Medicine methodologies.
For thousands of years in India, yogis have worn Rudraksha Beads to experience the deep tranquility and concentration which are vital for meditation and control of mind and body. Under the power of Rudraksha's positive influence, vast amounts of Vedic literature were studied and memorized in ancient India by disciples of spiritual knowledge. In China, Rudraksha is used to enhance the flow of Chi life energy in the body and balance Yin & Yang. The Zen Buddhist sect in Japan uses Rudraksha beads to induce deeper states of meditation.
In recent years, the general populace in India has taken to wearing Rudraksha beads to combat the effects of stress: hypertension, depression, and high blood pressure. Without the harmful side-effects and addictive nature of tranquilizers, anti-depressants, and beta blockers, men and women experience heightened energy levels, stamina, and peace of mind within a few hours of placing Rudraksha beads in direct contact of their chest region. In the long term, Rudraksha beads reverse the effects of stress, alleviate depression, eliminate anxiety and other mood disorders, improve concentration, enhance relaxation, and exhibit anti-aging properties.
BENEFITS OF WEARING RUDRAKSHA
- Rudraksha worshiped as a source of good luck, good health, prosperity, medical values, success, financial gains and for eradication of evil forces.
- Those who takes the bath by keeping 9 (nine) Rudrakshas in water will get benefits equally to Ganga Jal Bathing and energy gaining.
- Rudraksha can be worn by any person without the consideration of nation, religion, caste, sex, with full confidence to get desired benefits in Mandalam (40 days). One should wear the Malas at all times except sex time, going to burial grounds and ladies should not wear during menstrual periods. It is also helps for longevity and avoids untimely death.
- One can wear first time Rudraksha on any Monday, Maa Shivarathri, Maha Shivarathri, sun or moon eclipse and Sankranthi days, Amavasya, Poornima, Etc.
- Rudraksha Mala with 108 beads is Purnamala, with 54 beads ARDHAMALA with 27 beads NAKSHATRA MALA, Mala with 21 Mukhis of Rudraksha is known as INDRA MALA which is very rare one.
- Rudraksha should be worn after energizing . Most important thing while wearing Rudrakshas for the first time , it should be worn on Monday and before wearing at least chant the mantra " Om Namaha Shivaya " 9 times or 108 times whichever is feasible to the customers and think of the desire and problems to remove and wear it.
- Rudrakshas should not be shared / exchanged / transferred /from one person to another person after it has been worn.
- There is no harm in wearing Rudraksha during intercourse between couples and it has been proven by positive experiences by many couples. Those who would want to have children, according to their wish either husband/wife can wear Rudraksha to enhance the function.
- Always wear Rudraksha around the neck so that the beads touches the Heart area. This is most important because it will help to pass the energy of Rudraksha via soul to entire human body.
- Any type of dietary habits like Non veg, Veg, alcohol and smoking doesn't decreases or give harm while wearing Rudrakshas. But after wearing Rudraksha if person have excessive habit , due to increment of intuitive power and will power, Rudraksha helps to maintain the habit to normal level so that health of the wearer remains perfect all the time.
Can the family members keep interchanging Neck Malas, Japa Malas or Rudraksha beads rosary?
There is a relationship between the wearer and Rudraksha, which is very private and must not be shared. But it can be willed and passed on to the next generation.
How long it takes to feel some effect?
Normally within 45 days of wearing Rudraksha rosary you can start feeling the positive change. In 90 days you can feel much better. Thereafter it will work continuously giving
PayPal is Preferred Mode of Payment.
You can also pay by Western Union, Money Gram or by Bank Transfers. Please message for details to: email@example.com
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $ 300.00
Shipping is $ 5.00 per order worldwide by India Registered Post or USPS ( For US orders). Delivery in 7-12 business days. Maximum 5 items in an order. Additional $ 5.00 for each 5 more items.
USA, Canada And Western Europe Countries. $ 30.00 with DHL Express Courier.
Australia and New Zealand - $ 50.00 by DHL Courier
Russia & Rest of World- EMS Speed Post - $ 35.00
We are unable to ship to few countries like Afghanistan, Libya, Iraq, Iran, Nigeria, Pakistan etc.
Customs and Taxes:
We make all endeavors to ensure that all items are delivered to you free of any additional custom duties or Taxes. However, local laws vary from country to country and the payment of any eventual custom duties, charges etc will be at the buyer's charge.
Returns & Refunds:
You can return the item within 15 days of purchase - Please return in original packing and the item should be unused and in original and undamaged condition.
Refunds are made by PayPal upon receipt of the item.
Tracking: e-mail containing your package tracking information will be sent after shipment.
Please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if any question.